- Yard sales are a ton of work. But you meet some of the most interesting people that way.
- This just might be the cutest thing on the internet. EVER. Plus, I might be biased but those Kyles’ tend to be pretty cool guys.
- Telling someone they have to put on a blindfold while you are driving them to an undisclosed location is one of the more awkward conversations you might have in your life.
- I’ll say it time and time again, but getting the chance to work with past #spbrides is seriously one of the best things about my job!
- Planning a surprise party with a bunch of High Schoolers is defiantly an experience. But the fact that our friends are so amazing at their jobs the their kids go out of their way to do something like this gives me new hope for the next group of amazing people coming out of school.
- Finally tried avocado toast. O.M.G – ‘Nuff said.
- Kyle and I went to Lowe’s to just look around. I think we’ve reached adulthood…or maybe we’re just itching to get more home renovation under our belt.
Well, that’s it for this week folks! As we head into the holiday weekend and Kyle and I pack for our dear friends wedding, I just want to say thanks for making 2017 so amazing allready! I can’t wait to see everyone’s big plans for the weekend!
Don’t forget to stay in touch all week on Instagram!